Help! Anywhere to download video at the World??

captainj

Mouseketeer
My parents surprised us with an early Christmas/Birthday gift last night and gave us a new camcorder with a Hard Drive (no tapes or mini DVDs to mess with.) The problem is, when we were trying it out last night, our ancient laptop does not have high speed usb ports so we can't download the video each night like we had hoped. I am unable to go out and buy a new laptop right now and we leave Friday night so no time to "upgrade" our current one. Is there ANYWHERE at Disney World where I could download my video and e-mail it to myself at home? I know there are business centers, but does anyone know if they will allow me to do this on their computers? My 1st choice would be a computer with a dvd burner so I could just burn the dvd right then and there instead of e-mailing the files. Anyone know if they will allow this? HELP!

pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter