Hello from San Francisco Bay Area

tonimo

Earning My Ears
Hi, All. I have been a Disney fan since I was a kid. I lived in Whittier, CA until I graduated from high school and have been to Disneyland for many, many times since the 1950's. I've been to DWD once back in the 90's. My family and I (23 altogether) are going to Aulani in June to celebrate my 70th birthday (although that was in November) and can hardly wait. I came across this site while researching Aulani. I have looked at different threads and pages. It's a great find for any Disney lover!

Welcome and Happy Belated Birthday ;)
Our family is doing similar adventure this summer too. 19 of us altogether, part of the time at the Aulani part of the time on the other side of the island.

Thanks, Aloha-ha. There is so much to see and do. We are taking one day to do the touristy things in Honolulu and going to the Dole Plantation. Most of us have been to Oahu but have never been to the Aulani. We had a family party yesterday and everyone is so excited to go. We can hardly wait. Have a great time on Oahu.

Thanks, Aloha-ha. There is so much to see and do. We are taking one day to do the touristy things in Honolulu and going to the Dole Plantation. Most of us have been to Oahu but have never been to the Aulani. We had a family party yesterday and everyone is so excited to go. We can hardly wait. Have a great time on Oahu.
Thank you! This will be a first time visit for my in-laws. They are very excited, we’re going to do several touristy adventures as well.

:wave2:Aloha, myheartisinFlorida! Thanks for the welcome! I'll put my report of our Aulani experience on the Aulani board when we get back in June.:stitch2:

Hello and welcome!

You're going to LOVE Aulani!!! We've been once about 5 years ago and can't wait to go back! Your birthday trip for your 70th with your family sounds like a dream come true...enjoy!!!

:wave2:Hello, reluctant redhead! Thank you for the greeting. We are all really looking forward to our stay at Aulani! party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!