Hello everyone on the DLP Board

JulieH

Mouseketeer
I have been persuaded( byDS) to post on this as I seem to spend all my time lurking.We're going to DLP in 52 days(getting a little excited), myself, DH and DS(8).We're going for DS's 9th birthday.It's his first time abroad so he can't wait. :bounce: I've picked up lots of useful information from you all and love reading the trip reports.

Hi JulieH
welcome to the board :wave:

What a wonderful birthday treat. :cool1:
We are going back in July me, DP, DD (7), DS (5) and DD (3).
Ask any questions.
By the way where are you staying?

Reid

We're staying at the Newport Bay Club.We booked it in November last year and got an upgrade from the Cheyenne.

Hi Julie, welcome to the DLP Board. You'll have a wonderful time in DLP I'm sure.

If you'd like to whet your appetite we have a new section with some photos from DLP. There's only a few there at the moment, but I'm sure we'll be adding lots soon.

You can click here to visit the DLP Photo Gallery (you will need to log in again with your normal screen name and password).

Regards

Rob

A very warm welcome to the board Julie.I lurked for ages too. ;)

We go just before you-46 days to go.Leaving DH at home and taking my mum who has never been and 2 DSs(7 and 9) who have been twice.:teeth:

Isn't it exciting. :bounce::bounce:
How are you getting there?

Happy welcome on board.

The NPBC is really great and for the price of the Cheyenne even greater :sunny:

Greets Renate :wizard:

Thank you all for being so friendly, I knew that already though! We're flying from Newcastle.We live in the Scottish Borders so it was either Edinburgh or Newcastle and the flight is slightly shorter . We went down to show DS the airport a couple of weeks ago and only told him then that we were going in June for his birthday.Before that we had been telling him October.He was disappointed then as he was looking forward to seeing all the pumpkin men.

Hi there Julie and welcome to the Dis !

It's great you've picked up tips already and it's lovely to see you posting :)

I bet you are all very excited! The next few weeks will fly by I'm sure!

Welcome again :)

Karen

Welcome. It's always nice to meet another "diser". :cheer2:

Hi Julie - welcome to the DIS! :wave2: And hello to Julie's DS too! :wave: Well done for getting your mum to post!!

I'm sure you'll have a great trip to DLP. If you've got any questions - just ask! :)

Hi!! :wave2: Just another welcome to the best board on the web - good choice!!! I'm sure you'll all have a wonderful time at DLP. Tell us all about it when you get back!! :sunny:

Welcome aboard. I was a bit nervous first time out but I do like chatting to friends far and near on here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter