Heads up on Thrifty rental

wanted to report on a mostly POSITIVE Thrifty experience.

found this thread on a search and hoping for a similar positive experience. :rotfl:

4/26 to 5/3 - Compact

Thrifty $195
Alamo $409

we always use Alamo so hopefully I won't regret using Thrifty instead. A $200 savings is a lot of money. :thumbsup2

I have never understood this. What other people wear does not affect my dining experience in any way. I don't get why people care what others in the restaurant are wearing. Now I can understand being irritated about the inconsistency of the enforcement of the dress code on a personal basis. Like the PP posted about her husbands shoes, and it wasn't indicated in the policy that he'd need specific shoes. That would irritate me. But I could not care less if the people at the table next to me were wearing park clothes, or in a swim suit cover up and flip flops, or a suit and formal gown. None of that affects the quality of the meal or the experience I have, or what I wear myself.

found this thread on a search and hoping for a similar positive experience. :rotfl:

4/26 to 5/3 - Compact

Thrifty $195
Alamo $409

we always use Alamo so hopefully I won't regret using Thrifty instead. A $200 savings is a lot of money. :thumbsup2

Hopefully it went well for you. We arrive today and I have Thrifty booked again. We had a 2nd positive experience in March so here's hoping for the trifecta!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter