Hawaiian Airlines inflight entertainment

drcoulsey

Mouseketeer
I’ve just booked a round trip flight from LAX to HNL on Hawaiian Airlines. Since I’ve never flown on this airline, I was wondering if their inflight entertainment is similar to JetBlue? Do all their planes have a tv monitor on the back of the seat in front of you? Are their movie choices free?

there should be a monitor on the back of the seat in front of you...unless your in an emergency exit access isle, etc then it’ll probably be one of the pop out of your armrest ones. I believe the free choices are limited to basically infomercials and the flight tracker map.

When we flew from Phoenix 3 years ago they had these iPad things you could rent. They were loaded with movies and shows. I want to say it was $15. It was worth it. I think they fly newer planes from lax so you may have better luck with free seat back entertainment.

Hawaiian uses A330s and 767s, A330s have the back seat entertainment. I think LAX uses all A330s, its the newer plane

There is a free Hawaiian airlines app for entertainment. I forgot to try it out because the inter-island flight were so short.

-Paul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter