Have you ever ran a few minutes late for your breakfast ADR?

We were about 15 minutes late for our ADR for the Crystal Palace last year (because it was at 9:05 am and we got there as the rope drop was going on - they closed the special entrance right in front of us, so then we had to go in the regular gates with everyone else - when they say give yourself an hour to get to the park, they mean it). It was no problem. We waited maybe 5 minutes or so and then they sat us.

Rule is that you should arrive 10 - 15 minutes before your scheduled ADR. If you are late, they CAN cancel your ADR. For more popular restaurants like LeCellier or Chef Mickey's, you have a greater chance of losing your ADR

That being said, they will usually hold your ADR for a few minutes if you are late. Sometimes 10 minutes, sometimes 15, sometimes longer but it's not guaranteed.

thank you- I dont plan on being late, but was curious to see what would happen lol

I was finally able to get CM for breakfast BUT its at 7:05 am- YIKES!!! I read that we can taxi a taxi from POR to Contempory that would take about 10 minutes but- thats still WAY early!!!

If you're late (some of the restaurants say more than 15 minutes late) they will put you in the regular queue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter