Has anyone who stayed at the Swan gotten a postcard with a discount "code"

D L and K's Mom

<font color=blue>D, L and now baby Kennedy's mom!<
I have seen here that the discounted postcards with "Codes" seem to be mailed at random to people who have stayed in Disney. We have necer received a postcard:( but have stayed at Disney numerous times but most often at the Swan/Dolphin with the teacher's rate. I would love to stay somewhere else next trip but have never been able to beat the teacher's special rate for the room we recieve. I am wondering if since the Swan/Dolphin are not Disney owned hotels if this may be a reason we have never been included in a postcard mailing?? What do you think? Has anyone ever gotten one and stayed most often in the Swan/Dolphin???

I've gotten postcards every now and then and we mostly stay at the S/D.

We have stayed at the Dolphin for our last two visits to WDW (April and Dec 2002). We are staying at the Dolphin again in June. We have received several postcards offering reduced rates at "Disney" resorts in the last 18 months - most recently an offer of $124 at AKL. Before "discovering" the delightful Dolphin, we had stayed (often with a large group requiring 3 rooms) at several of the "Disney" hotels. We just figure Disney is trying to get us to return to WDW and has no idea we are Dolphin converts!;)

Haven't stayed in a Disney-owned resort since WL in 1996...have stayed at the Dolphin 4 times in last 2 years....
got the AKL postcard the other day and also got one last year for AKL......
I'm not sure why/how they they target these mailings. Hope you get one soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter