• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Has anyone stayed at Embassy Suites LBV?

dutton

Mouseketeer
I saw this hotel mentioned in one of my Disney books, but I don't see much about it here. What attracts me is the location and an indoor pool. Can anyone give me other info? Do they have a web site? Thanks!

I stayed there in Dec 99. It was a nice hotel with a free made to order breakfast. THe rooms are around a 6 story atrium and they are 2 room suites.We didn't use the pool, but we did use the bus service to MK. Overall, it was a nice stay.

I wanted to elaborate on the breakfast. If it's like the one they serve at the I-Drive location (and I assume that it is), it's really something. They have a well stocked hot breakfast buffet and, in addition to that, you can have anything else you want cooked to order (I had a ham and cheese omelet every morning along with french toast). The breakfast will really cut down on food costs if your family members are breakfast eaters (we are). We ate a very late lunch each day and snacked in the evenings (the fridge and microwave were very handy).

We have stayed a lot of places in Orlando (including renting houses, which we love), and we were very pleased with Embassy Suites. Again, we stayed at the I-Drive Convention Center location, but I suspect they are very much alike.

ES at Lake Buena Vista is the absolutely great.......If you can afford it...go for it.....great location, great rooms, great breakfast....enjoy....Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter