Has anyone got a 5% offer from Disney Visa lately?

kangaroodle

DVC Member
I used to get this offer in the mail every so often, that after you chaged $500/month on certain items (food, gas....) you would earn 5% instead of 1%. It was usually for a set time period like 3 months. I haven't seen this offer in ages. Just wondering if anyone else has.......It made saving for Disney that much easier!

I've been wondering the same thing! When we got back from Disney last September, we got a similar offer, so we started using our card for our weekly grocery/discount store purchases to rack points up faster. The offer is usually around the Christmas holidays, but I've yet to see any offer so far this year. :sad1:

I received a 3x rewards on any purchases over $750. This started 9/30 and ends 12/31. I use my card for everything plus I just paid off our Disney cruise so it worked out well.

New to this reward stuff. How do you know when you will get your rewards? Mine was earn 3x from 10/1-12-31/2010. Have not seen any extra rewards yet? and how do they determine what is eligible dollars. Mine says gas, dinning,airlines,groceries.department stores. Any input will be great. thanks.

Got one in the mail recently that said I would earn 5% for all purchases over $3000 each month for the next 3 months if I signed up on Chase. We usually only put $1000-1500 each month, and that's including all of our bills, so I sighed and put it aside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter