Has anyone else noticed? - Is it THE Dustin West?!

WDWFantasmicFan

Uber Disney Fan
Not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but look at the author one of today's news articles...

http://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories...ns-to-hire-1000-new-cast-members-this-spring/

I wonder if it is the Dustin West?! Sure hope he's making a return to The DIS and DISUnplugged!

EDIT: Interesting to note that the email address listed on the author page is an official DIS one, and not a Gmail/Hotmail/other as with many other contributors that are not part of the team.

Last edited:

Be still my beating heart! Very interesting!

Now that would be a very cool turn of events! Hope it's true

Now this is mere speculation so I apologize in advance because I know some people don't like that… But doesn't it seem kinda odd that Dustin would return to write such a minor article? This is a very short article that anyone could've posted... it's just a brief news update. Maybe I'm just hopeful and excited but it almost seems like a sneak peek to something bigger…

Now this is mere speculation so I apologize in advance because I know some people don't like that… But doesn't it seem kinda odd that Dustin would return to write such a minor article? This is a very short article that anyone could've posted... it's just a brief news update. Maybe I'm just hopeful and excited but it almost seems like a sneak peek to something bigger…

A duet with Jodi Benson at the 20th Anniversary Party?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter