Has anyone decorated their Magic Bands? Please show us the pictures!

38413076562_05e8bd4165_z.jpg

My Christmas headbands and magicbands. Still have one more set to make.

I don't have much time until my trip (we leave on the 8th) but I was hoping for some magic band help. I assumed (foolishly) that I could find some Lilo and Stitch temporary tattoos or decals on Amazon and add them to my magic band. Since that doesn't seem to be the case, do you guys think modge podge image transfer if I print on photo paper would work? I would seal it with more modge podge on top and then seal with an acrylic spray. I also don't have a vinyl cutting machine or access to one, so that isn't an option. :(

I don't have much time until my trip (we leave on the 8th) but I was hoping for some magic band help. I assumed (foolishly) that I could find some Lilo and Stitch temporary tattoos or decals on Amazon and add them to my magic band. Since that doesn't seem to be the case, do you guys think modge podge image transfer if I print on photo paper would work? I would seal it with more modge podge on top and then seal with an acrylic spray. I also don't have a vinyl cutting machine or access to one, so that isn't an option. :(

I've used water slide decal paper to print up things to put on the MB's. I sealed with nail polish top coat though.

There are some stitch temp tattoos on ebay too. Here's a link to one of them: https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Disney...RT-Temporary-TATTOOS-Stickers-3-/361373942821

So cute! Does the snowflake in the middle cause any trouble with scanning?

I have things like rhinestones and even a plastic Hello Kitty on my bands. As long as they are plastic things, they seem fine! Just got back and I used all eight of my bands with no issues.

The snowflake was a foam type sticker that I got a sheet of them from the dollar store.

IMG_20171128_184538135.jpg IMG_20171128_184548871.jpg IMG_20171128_184604921.jpg IMG_20171128_184526668.jpg
This was the MB for the first part of our split stay.
For both this band and the one above I used fingernail stickers I found at Walmart. I finished it with a top coat of clear coat polish. They both held up great for the trip. The rhinestones also came in the same kit.

Thanks! I used Ultra Fine Point Paint Markers. I will probably spray over it with a matte acrylic to make sure it doesn't get scratched up.

Hello! Not sure if you'll see this, but if you do would you mind sharing what brand of paint markers you used and if they were water based or oil based? Thanks so much! Love both bands you created.

Hello! Not sure if you'll see this, but if you do would you mind sharing what brand of paint markers you used and if they were water based or oil based? Thanks so much! Love both bands you created.

Thanks! I use Uni-posca brand paint markers. They are the best! The description says they are water based pigment ink. I used Extra Fine Point markers and sprayed 2 coats of Matte Acrylic over them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter