Has anybody encountered troubles with BubbleWitch2?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I have the BubbleWitch2 game app and I never have had problems with it until yesterday when I had gotten past Level 51 I got to Level 52 and can't even play Level 52 because when Level 52 of BubbleWitch2 begins the app acts like it's frozen and all you get on the screen is an arrow with a finger symbol and on the top is an arrow. I tried clicking around to start the level but the arrow with the finger symbol is still there and I even tried moving the mouse in the direction the arrow with the finger symbol is pointing and no luck. Is BubbleWitch2 known for glitches like this because this sounds like a glitch to me? I tried searching the options and all I saw was an option for Internet access and volume controls
Has anyone who has BubbleWitch2 noticed this problem as well?

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest