Happy Holidays to my DIS Friends

ColoradoBuffaloMom

<font color=red>DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>My
I just wanted to take a second to say Happy Holidays to all of you!

I found the DIS last April when planning our trip to WDW for this past summer. Numerous times each day I checked the DIS for tidbits for our trip and I asked so many questions that you all were so kind to answer. We had a wonderful time and I know most of the credit goes to all of you who gave me such great info.

After the trip I've become addicted to the Community Board. Everyone here truly is a community. I appreciate so much the help everyone has been to me from how to get stains out of my son's soccer clothes to helping me with computer problems to keeping me up to date with my favorite shows-All my Children, Amazing Race, and ER. I loved meeting folks at the DIS meet in Denver last fall. It was fun to put faces with names.

Anyways Happy Holidays to a great group of folks!

Elise

And, Elsie, the best and blessings of the Holiday Season to you, your family and friends. It has been nice having you here on the DIS these past 8 months. :sunny:

A very Happy Holidays to You and Your Family!
wmann.gif

Happy holidays to you too Elise! And you spoke for many of us in your post! :D

Wishing you and yours the very happiest of holidays Elise!

The DIS is only as good as what the people here make it to be and you are an important part of that community spirit, Elise. :)

So glad to have you with us and wishing you the happiest of Christmases and a wonderful new year!
Cathy

And Happy Holidays to you Elise. :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I too love the friends I have made on the CB. And I found my "soul mate sister" here too. I am very blessed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter