Happy Easter

OrlandoMike

<font color=red>all I can say is beer hurts when i
A joyous and happy Easter to everyone!

Any special plans for you today?

Dinner at Texas De Brazil for me and some great friends, cant wait!

Mike

OrlandoMike said:
A joyous and happy Easter to everyone!

Any special plans for you today?

Dinner at Texas De Brazil for me and some great friends, cant wait!

Mike
Thanks Mike and a Happy Easter to you too!

I hope your day/dinner with friends far exceeds your expectations!

God Bless!

Hey, Mike, and all! Happy Easter.

I'm making the best of it, but it's a tough one for me. I've been down with bronchitis since Thursday morning so I missed the entire span of Holy Triduum. Thank goodness I have a co-pastor who has picked up all of the slack. What a great friend. And today, I'm missing the grand family gathering in Allentown; I'm not up to it and great grandmom, in poor health on the edge of 90, does not need to be around me. So, I added a new addition to my trip report, which no one seems to be reading :sad2: (could it be because in my illness I wrote up the same day twice!!!) and in my solidute perhaps I'll write another today, so that no one can read that too :hmghost:

Oh, my, enough of the self pity. Really, I'm grateful. It will all be good and I'l have a nice day with some Easter goodies, bad TV, and good books.

Have a great one!

Viki - really, self-pity doesn't become you!! But I'm very sorry that you're sick and won't be able to enjoy being with your family. And I have read your trip report ... by the way, the last time I got my highlights done I didn't get a haircut so it's getting a bit long now. ;) I hope you feel better soon.

I will be heading out to 12:00 Mass and then having dinner with family later today.

Happy Easter to all!

Happy Easter everyone! DP and I are having lesbian couple over for Easter Dinner (never met them, but one will be going to Grad school this August with DP and we decided to meet up as they will be spending the next 3 years together as there is only 10 people in class - MFA grad program at Florida Atlantic University).

unfreshdiva1 said:
Happy Easter everyone! DP and I are having lesbian couple over for Easter Dinner (never met them, but one will be going to Grad school this August with DP and we decided to meet up as they will be spending the next 3 years together as there is only 10 people in class - MFA grad program at Florida Atlantic University).

How did dinner go? Nice, I hope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter