Happy 90th birthday Mickey - November PTR

loladelorean

DIS Veteran
I just booked my meals so am getting increasingly excited about our upcoming trip, and I feel compelled to write a PTR!

This trip was the result of being a bit tipsy in the Disneyland Hotel during our last trip, in January this year. My mum proclaimed that it is on her bucket list to stay at the DLH, and out of pure curiosity we thought we'd check just how much it would actually cost.

Thanks to the generous German 25% off and free half board premium offer, and some lovely Inventions wine, we decided that we'd go for it, because you only live once, etc.

So, my lovely mum, my sister and I will be staying at the DLH for the first and perhaps only time from 18-21 November.

We realised after booking that this means we'll be there for Mickey's 90th birthday itself, which apparently means special surprises. We've booked Inventions Sunday brunch on that day and I'm hoping for birthday fun there.

We also learned soon afterwards that my dear friends (@rottie155 and his partner) who are also big Disneyland nuts, had already booked for the same dates! So we'll be brunching and hanging out together. It's shaping up to be a really special trip.

We arrive Saturday 17th to spend one night in Magic Circus, in order to make the most of Sunday and make it to brunch.
We've also booked Captain Jacks and Auberge - another first for us, might as well try it since we've got premium half board!

Looks like you've got a fantastic trip planned! DLH is sooooo nice, and great deal with HB to enjoy Inventions.

Hope you all have a fantastic time :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter