Halloween resort refillable mug?

I got mine on September 8th at SSR. They had a whole shelf but the next day there were none and I never saw them restocked all week.

Got some today at P&J’s Southern Takeout. They are the only location at WDW that has any remaining until the next shipment comes in on October 2nd

None at Boardwalk or Yacht & Beach :( CM also said no stock til the 1st.

Did you check the Bakery and the Screen Door General Store at the Boardwalk? Both had them in stock while I was there Labor Day week. I didn't realize until my last day that they had them stocked at the general store so thought I'd mention it.

I just left P&J’s and they still have cups as of this morning! The CM at the register said they still have half a case left, but that’s all they’re getting until restocking next week.

Pop doesn’t have any as of this morning and said they aren’t getting more. They also said basically everyone is sold out.

I’m guessing P&J’s still has them because they’re not as easy to get to if you aren’t staying at FW, but we made the trek and weren’t disappointed!

I’m disappointed that everyone is sold out. We will be arriving 9/28-10/3. Looks like we will most likely miss out on them. I knows it’s not a huge deal, I was just looking forward to them.

They were sold out last night when I stopped by Gasparillas at GF. Take with a grain of salt of course, but the CM told me they were sold out property-wide. I did see plenty of people around GF with them though.

We just got back from our stay at the Polynesian. We got there on 9/15. No Halloween mugs on shelf but we asked a CM and he got them from the back for us. But we never saw any Halloween mugs on the shelf’s the whole week.

We arrive tomorrow night. We will be arriving late, but I’ll update Saturday morning if I see any

There are not any at pop or AOA currently. I got mine on 9/15 and they were out a few days later. We are getting asked constantly where we got ours since no one has any.

Just back from the GF. They didn’t have any left. :( I asked a few times and all if the CMs told me the same, that they would be getting more in on October 1. So sad we missed the Halloween mugs. Hopefully Disney will have these again next year and if so, order twice the amount they did this year. The ones they had in this first batch didn’t stay on the shelves long. These are really, really popular!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter