Hallmark Movies ❤️ comfort & joy

The Christmas Doctor is on again today. I recorded The Angel Tree last night. I tried watching the Angel Falls movie (the semi sequel to Christmas in Angel Falls, which as I posted, I loved) and just could not get into it at all. All it did was make me wish for a continuation of the original characters!

For those who like the time travel ones, there was one a couple years ago called Journey Back to Christmas that I really loved. I’ll keep an eye out for it in this year’s repeats and try to give a heads-up here.
Sorry, I really didn't like this one. Two problems - 1) Candace Camron Bure and 2) the total walking around in a daze "I don't understand why this happened" attitude of her character.

Sorry, I really didn't like this one. Two problems - 1) Candace Camron Bure and 2) the total walking around in a daze "I don't understand why this happened" attitude of her character.

Yes, you stated it much nicer that I would have. :duck:

The story may have been good. But, the way Candace played the role greatly hindered my ability to watch it.

Last edited:

I watched both, The Christmas Ring, and The Christmas Edition. Basically, any time a supervising news editor / head of a news organization shows up, you know they are the bad guy and will cause a misunderstanding or problem between the two leads. So, the story, in that sense, is quite formulaic and predictable. Yet the movies are worth watching to see how the stories unfold. Although I'm not raving about them.

I tried watching, A Taste of Christmas, on Lifetime. I finally had to turn it off.

This one was on last week. I've seen bits of it before but was bored. Skipped it this year.

Ended up turning the channel on Nashville Christmas. Watched Christmas Vacation instead, lol. Just watched One Royal Holiday as I've only seen parts of it previously. Loved the queen. Really enjoyed the actress who played the main character.

Finished Angel Tree, predictable but nice.

Watching commercials for upcoming movies I’m reminded of another actress that I don’t care to watch, Jen Lily. Didn’t care for her in Days of Our Lives. Have seen parts of movies with her in it and always change the channel.

Each year I try to watch the Hallmark Christmas movies, but the stories are all so sappy and predictable, I just give up. I'll be glad when they return to the regular programming.

This is the Christmas Movie schedule for this week as Hallmark has it's 7 Nights of Thanksgiving. There is something to record ALL EIGHT nights. :woohoo: (Or set your DVR to record them at a different airtime.)

Note the red are additions or changes to the "usual" schedule.

Mon, Nov 23: Hallmark
Tues, Nov 24: Hallmark
Wed, Nov 25: Hallmark
Thurs, Nov 26: Hallmark
Fri, Nov 27:
Hallmark, Lifetime, as usual.

Sat, Nov 28: Hallmark, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, Lifetime, as usual.

Sun, Nov 29: Hallmark & Lifetime, as usual. No HMM.

🔜 Plus: ION Channel starts it's first Sunday of Xmas movies all day.
New movie premieres at
7pm ET.

(My favorite ION movie is their version of A Cinderella Christmas. It airs at 11am ET.)

🔜 Mon, Dec 1: Lifetime is having a special movie that night.

Last edited:
So I'm winding up watching "Silver Bells". An old (2005) Hallmark movie. Made back in the time when they only did one or two movies for the season. And a much better movie than the "formula" ones they pump out now-a-days. And I don't even like Anne Heche that much, but I still like this one.

I watched “Christmas with the Darlings” today - very cute!
Christmas with the Darlings is good hallmark movie
I haven't seen it yet. I like Katrina Law's other two movies, the 12 Gifts of Christmas, and Snow Bride. They are of my favorites.

I finally saw, Christmas with the Darlings. I liked it. As I mentioned, I liked Katrina's previous two movies. She's been guest starring or starring on other series, instead. It's good to see her back doing a Hallmark movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter