Hakuna Matata, A Baked Potato! -Oct '17 TR *Completed, New PTR Link*

So many rides, and so many PP pictures! I am super jealous of all the magic shots you guys got! I never got a picture at the purple wall but will have to with the new wall now that it's all done up!

I don't know if this is a wall, but I decided to make it so :)

Love it! I think it definitely counts as a "wall."

39404662565_b1be9f452e_z.jpg

I love how you're all themed with Mickey/Minnie clothing. :goodvibes

This is awesome! :lovestruc You can definitely tell how close you are with your parents. My mom and I are like this, too, and it's so nice to keep travelling with your parents even after you become an adults, yourself.

Just read your report all the way through! Love when families enjoy Disney together! Looks like you all had a great time!! Love all the PP pics!!!

Thanks for joining in! We always have a great time at Disney together!

All of the pics of you and your parents are just great!

Thanks so much!

Perfect thanks for letting me know! Its going pretty well, it will be my first trip back since 2013, this is the longest ive gone without visiting, a lot of things have changed for sure, my mom is planning basically the whole trip, im just happy to get to go and am currently making a list of must eat snacks :rotfl2:

Wow, you are definitely due for a trip then! Snacks are a very vital part of a Disney trip! :rotfl:

So many rides, and so many PP pictures! I am super jealous of all the magic shots you guys got! I never got a picture at the purple wall but will have to with the new wall now that it's all done up!

I'm such a magic shot fiend!! lol Yes you must visit the new purple wall on your next trip!

Love it! I think it definitely counts as a "wall."

I love how you're all themed with Mickey/Minnie clothing. :goodvibes

This is awesome! :lovestruc You can definitely tell how close you are with your parents. My mom and I are like this, too, and it's so nice to keep travelling with your parents even after you become an adults, yourself.

Thanks for your support of it! ;)

Thanks, we try to coordinate :rotfl:

Aww thanks! We are very close! And I do still enjoy travelling with them! Who knows how much longer we'll be able to do it so gotta make the memories when you can!

I love Carousel of Progress, too! :goodvibes

You just made it one for sure! Love it! :thumbsup2

This is an especially gorgeous shot! :cloud9:

It's just such a nostalgic ride!! Makes me so happy to ride!

Thank you! :)

Day 5, October 25, 2017 - All kinds of princess things!

My mom wanted to check out the wishing well so we made a stop there (Princess themed item #1). I never noticed all the cute details on the well!

It was around 6pm so we decided to grab dinner at Columbia Harbour House. Mom and I had the lobster roll and I think dad had the chicken pot pie. I was not really impressed with this meal at all, which was a bummer because I enjoyed it the last time I was there. My mom thought it was ok and my dad seemed to enjoy his.

At some point I was able to snag a 4th FP for the Rapunzel & Tiana meet, so we headed there next! Even with a FP we had to wait a bit, but soon enough we were meeting 2 of my favorite princesses! (Princess themed item #2).

When we were done, we headed to the Tangled area to see if the lantern shot was up and running- and it was! There was a bit of a line so we waited and took turns using the restroom in the meantime haha I played around in the app while waiting and I was able to snag a 5th FP for the Mine Train! Luck was really on my side this trip with extra FPs!

I think we waited about half hour before it was our turn. Well worth it though!! This was on my bucket list and the shots all came out so nice! And that completed the princess themed trifecta!

Up next...Happily Ever After & Once Upon a Time

That princess evening sounds perfect!! I love that they have Tiana and Rapunzel paired together in PFH because they are my 2 favorites as well. The lantern pictures are so perfect! I hope they keep that around for a long time, because I'd love to get those photos whenever we get back to WDW. They came out so good!

Love all your princess themed things! I have yet to find the well. I know where it is, but never think to go there when I am at MK. I have to do that one of these days! The meet and greet pictures with Rapunzel and Tiana are so cute! I LOVE the lantern pictures! That was one of my favorite pictures too!!

Wow! Your lantern photos all came out so nice!! And what great luck to score a FP for Mine Train :)

Thank you!! I couldn't believe how lucky I was to get an extra FP so late at night!

I didn't know about that! I'll need to take a closer look in December!

Sweet!

It's so pretty and detailed! Definitely check it out!

I was very pleased with the extra FP!

There are so many magical things like this that I so rarely stop and pay attention to. I need to get better about this, as the details are just amazing!!! :goodvibes

Beautiful! :cutie:

I totally agree! I try to force myself to look around at some new things each trip- there's so much to take in!

Thank you :goodvibes

That princess evening sounds perfect!! I love that they have Tiana and Rapunzel paired together in PFH because they are my 2 favorites as well. The lantern pictures are so perfect! I hope they keep that around for a long time, because I'd love to get those photos whenever we get back to WDW. They came out so good!

It's the best side of Princess Fairytale Hall!

Thank you! I hope they keep it around too, it seems pretty popular so I don't see why they wouldn't! Have you also seen the new one they do at the tea cups at night? Also very pretty!

Love all your princess themed things! I have yet to find the well. I know where it is, but never think to go there when I am at MK. I have to do that one of these days! The meet and greet pictures with Rapunzel and Tiana are so cute! I LOVE the lantern pictures! That was one of my favorite pictures too!!

Thank you! It is in an obscure spot, so unless you happen to walk that way I find it's easy to forget!

Thanks! The Lantern spot it just too pretty!

Princess time is always fun. I love your lantern pictures! I still have not done this, maybe one day!

Thank you! I guess you were unable to do it this trip! Hopefully next time!

Day 5, October 25, 2017 - Happily Ever After & Once Upon a Time!

It was around 8pm so we decided to head to the hub to find a spot for Happily Ever After. It was already SO packed! While waiting, some friends who live in the area were able to join us so it was really nice catching up with them!

At 9pm, Happily Ever After began! This was my first time seeing it and as much as I loved Wishes, I was still excited!

I ended up really loving it! I think it's a good balance of projections, music and fireworks! And I am obsessed with the title song!

We stuck around on Main Street to watch Once Upon A Time as well.

Up next...EMH at MK! How much can we get done?!

Enjoying your TR. Looks like you are your parents are having a great time. I just finished a WDW trip with my daughter, who is 7, and we had a blast. I hope that she still wants to go with me when she is an adult. We're from NJ too :) Look forward to reading about the rest of your trip.

I’m glad you loved HEA, I am obsessed with the Moana portion, love it! Your pictures came out so nice in front of the castle, it doesn’t even look like anyone is around you.

Yes, you are right I didn’t get a lantern shot this trip either!

I totally agree! I try to force myself to look around at some new things each trip- there's so much to take in!
Yes, there really is! That's just one of the things that makes Disney so special, all the little details :cloud9:

While waiting, some friends who live in the area were able to join us so it was really nice catching up with them!
How nice!

Gorgeous pictures of the castle!!! :wizard:::yes::

Enjoying your TR. Looks like you are your parents are having a great time. I just finished a WDW trip with my daughter, who is 7, and we had a blast. I hope that she still wants to go with me when she is an adult. We're from NJ too :) Look forward to reading about the rest of your trip.

Thanks for following along! Always nice to connect with a fellow NJ-er! Considering how wonderful your trip sounded, I am sure your daughter will want to continue taking trips with you for a long time :)

You guys had a great view of HEA, especially for only 1 hr beforehand!

Thanks! I was pleased with it!

I’m glad you loved HEA, I am obsessed with the Moana portion, love it! Your pictures came out so nice in front of the castle, it doesn’t even look like anyone is around you.

Yes, you are right I didn’t get a lantern shot this trip either!

Thank you! The Moana portion is great!

Darn! August hopefully? ;)

Beautiful photos!!

Thanks!!

Yes, there really is! That's just one of the things that makes Disney so special, all the little details :cloud9:

How nice!

Gorgeous pictures of the castle!!! :wizard:::yes::

Thank you! We had a great time!

Another NJ girl here! Loving your report. Your November (Jersey Week) 2016 TR has helped me plan some of our Jersey Week trip this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter