Hair Wrapping at Sea World

Mamu

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
If your planning to visit Sea World while in Florida and like hair wrapping this is the place to have it done.

My Granddaughter recently had her hair wrapped here, plus they are reasonable in price. Sorry I did not get the girls name who wrapped it. But all the wraps I saw were beautiful.

Anyone who has seen hair wrapping knows, there's hair wrapping, then there's superior hair wrapping. This was superior hair wrapping for the same price.

Lucy's has very long hair. When finished it measured about 15-16 inches. The girl used 3 colors, wrapped 1 color, then the other color, then weaved the 3 color into the wrapping. It was beautiful. Price was $25.00 including beads.

Yes, I agree with you! We visited Sea World the end of January and our 12 year old daughter spotted the hair wrap station and wanted to get one. I was a little hesitant because she has had this done before at various vacation spots and the price was usually quite high. Well, we checked it out and the prices were very reasonable. There was a large assortment of colored string and beads to choose from and the two people doing the hair wraps, (a young woman and a young man), were very friendly and took the time to converse with my daughter, which she enjoyed. The wrap was very well done, and when my daughter went back to school, she got a lot of compliments on it.

Does anyone know the price differance is between Disney and Sea World hairwraps per inch of hair wrapped? If that makes any sence. :D

Mamu - My DD wants to do something with beads to her hair...but doesn't want cornrows or anything like that.

What exactly is the "wrap", does it involve the whole head, or just partially???

Thanks

clueless mom aka:o
Lorix2

It just is one small piece of hair wrapped in embrodery floss. It is very cute. My DD got one with a 5 beads and a little hanging turtle last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter