Guest of Honor badges?

mrsbornkuntry

<font color=FF6666>I'm worried about raccoons<br><
Does DL have guest of honor badges? If they do, is there any way to order them ahead of time so I can give them to the kids before the trip? Lastly, does anyone know how much they cost? Thanks! I tried to do a search on here because I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but my computer isn't cooperating. :badpc:

I haven't seen the classic red GOH badges since the 50th started, but they do have some other styles--Gold w/bandleader Mickey for the 50th, purple Tinkerbelle, gray Stitch and pink Princesses. They don't say Guest of Honor on them, though. The gold is just for the 50th. The Tink one says pixie power or something like that. The Stitch one says Here comes trouble (I have this one and the gold 50th one). I don't remember what the princess one says. None of the places that have the badges have all the styles, though, I think. Most have 2 or 3 of them.

So, what is this exactly for? Does this hold any special thing besides a name plate?

It's just so CMs (and everybody else) can know your name. But it does have one drawback--people will think you work there. Not too big of an issue for me as I can answer just about any question they could throw at me, but might be for someone who doesn't practically live at DL. Even though the guest nametags don't really look like the CM ones (the CM ones do say class of ____ with the year they started working there unlike the guest ones), many guests just assume that anyone wearing a nametag must work there.

I think they will be fun for my kids to wear. I have five kids and we will be there for two of their b-days and I want to get the b-day kids the button or sticker that they give them at guest services for that, but I don't want my other ones to feel left out so I thought the guest of honor badges would help out. I checked out that website and they had the Lilo and Stitch and Tink ones, I think I will probably go with them. I would like to find a princess one, but if not I think my princess will be okay with Tink. Thanks for the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter