• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

groceries

ettersgill

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
I am a first time user of DVC having finally pursuaded my husband to buy. I remember reading somewhere on here about net grocer delivering groceries to DVC villas. please advise what is the best way to order groceries for a two week stay.

Member services can fax you the order form (I don't think it's online, but I could be wrong). But ordering groceries to be delivered is about as expensive as purchasing them at the resort store - which is to say, very expensive. The list that MS has is basically what they carry in the Resort store as well.

if you are renting a car, there are a number of less expensive store options nearby; if you aren't renting a car, many of the town car services that run between the airport and WDW will offer a free 1/2 hour grocery stop (let them know when you make the reservastion for the towncar that you want this).

We have used Netgrocer everytime we stayed at OKW and plan to use them this Dec for BWV. The only thing I do not recommend ordering are bread products, everything else arrived in great shape and saved us alot of time at the grocery store. We always stop before checking in to pick up the cold items. We have friends who pack up their own box and send it UPS, but I find for 4 of us netgrocer is the way. We decide together on cereal and snack foods and I always buy jar sauce and pasta for 1 easy dinner. Just make sure you put the address of your resort and arrival date on the order form. The pkge will be held at the front desk for you.

We just got back from a week stay at BWV. We used netgrocer and had no problems. I placed netgrocer on a Monday to arrive on our checkin day of Thursday. When we checked into our room groceries were delivered to room five minutes later. It made our trip to the Publix much easier. We only needed to buy bread, milk, ect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter