Grand floridian Cafe - reservations?

Shruthi Murali

Earning My Ears
Do you think I need a reservation for grand Floridian cafe? Or will I be able to just drop in? I’m thinking of going for brunch

It might be busier at that time. When we stay at GF, we usually just stop by for breakfast without ADRs and we've never had an issue but it may depend on time of year as well as time of day. If you can get an ADR, I'd do it just to be safe if you had a particular date and time in mind.

Ditto on above. I have made them for brunch a day or 2 before and even that morning. One visit when we got there around 11:00 there was a 30 minute wait.

Many times we just walked up and were seated. But the last time we tried that, we couldn't get seated at all. It was pretty busy. I'd make an ADR.

Ive never been for brunch, but have for lunch many times and it was basically us and the waiter/ess! I dont understand why. Its so beautiful and the food is great and super reasonably priced.

We decided last minute to give it a try and got an ADR for same day at 7p for dinner. For those without ADRs they were telling people it was a 10-15 minute wait. This was in September.

If you are going during a peak period, I'd get the ADR if your heart is set on eating there. ( Which, IMO, if definitely worth it )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!