Good News at TDS

EvilQueen

WDW Cast Member
In light of all the uncertainties where TDS is concerned, I heard some good news. Apparently, TDS will be bringing back both Adult and Infant clothing sometime during the next few months. I'm hoping to see mugs and frames return too, but for now, I'm happy with all the clothing coming back.

Any word on those Glorious Pins hiding in the back?

Enquiring Minds Want to Know!LOL

Scratch
:p

That is good news! We were all talking about that last night at the Peterborough DIS meet.

This is great news. We were in the Disney Store at the Eaton Centre on Sunday and basically walked in and around and walked out without really stopping because there was nothing of interest to adults. No longer have young kids so although the beach stuff is cute am not interested in purchasing anything. Used to love going into the store when they had mugs, tshirts and other household items.

Let us know about the pins too.

Cdnmickeylover

Since we were there, stopped in the DS. Not busy at all, so got to talkin with a CM and asked about the pins in the back?!

He said, they were no longer there:(

The other CM told me that they were bringing back the adult stuff just in time for Christmas!

Time will tell!

Scratch
:rolleyes:

Honestly, I'm not too sure about the pins. I haven't seen them backstage, so I will assume they are gone, but I will check to see the next time I'm in.

We have a neighbour who works at the LimeRidge Mall DS, and she told us the other day that it's being turned into some kind of discount store. I didn't get to ask her any more about it, as she was leaving for 3 weeks at Old Key West!!!

:)

Looks like I will have drop into the Limeridge store and interogate some of the CM's there that i know,LOL.

... and one of my managers said that there are no plans to close any stores in our area (Limeridge, Square One, Yorkdale, Eaton Centre, Scarborough Town Centre, and Fairview) as of yet.

Unless, the CM was talking about the big sale when they said that the store was turning into a discount store, I have no idea what they were talking about.

If anyone goes into Limeridge to find out more info, ask to speak to the manager. I'd be interested to know if there is any truth to this.

UPDATE: Okay, I was just reading something on the Cast Members Board. Apparently, there have been some stores in the US that have been classified as a "clearance" stores. Items can go for up to 75% off, but not DC or DVC discounts can be applied. The US clearance stores don't receive any new product. They only received transfers of old product from the surrounding stores. This might be what the CM at Limeridge was talking about but, I'm not sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter