golfpac/golforlando.com

MICOL

DIS Veteran
Have any of you folks used this service, they seem to be very good. Any reports would be appreciated.

Hi...I have played a lot of golf in Orlando over the years and I would make several points....the "package " deals are always more expensive than doing the work yourself....right now rooms are very reasonable in Orlando and golf can be discounted with various coupons and offers locally.....also look closely at the surcharges as they really add up.......and finally courses are all very nice, but some are a really long drive from Disney....If you want to have it all done for you then go for it with a package.....if you would like any recommendations for courses, I would be happy to help........I think Orlando is one the best deals in the country for golf when you figure in air fares, hotels golf, and places to eat....and the weather is usually much more favorable than Myrtle Beach or Biloxi or other popular golf destinations....and much less expensive than Arizona golf.....enjoy...Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter