Going in 10 days. Are there any suggestions of cute little shows etc, we shouldn't miss.

jo-jo

DIS Veteran
We went to disney for years before we ever heard of the candy lady ( saw her twice) or the living statues (saw them once), and then they were gone .

I know Disney has cut waaaaaaay back, but any little Christmas touches we should spend a little time to check out? We do know about the Christmas processional and the story tellers in each of the countries.

Our trip is going to be more shows/less rides.

I miss the candy lady :)

I love Divine at AK - have not managed to catch her on the last few trips as she is only there maybe 10ish to 2ish? (I forget). Whatever the time - it’s always before/after I am near the front.

We like the little things too but nothing is jumping to my mind right now.

Living statues was during the International Arts fest. Not sure about the can lady but I would like to meet her. lol
Miyuki the candy lady has been gone for years.

There’s also the flag ceremony every evening at MK. I finally caught it after years and was surprised it was a bigger event than I expected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter