Going fo the first time in November (21-26) What is the weather like?

katebeth

Mouseketeer
We have been at all times to Disney but this is our first time in November. We're going right before Thanksgiving. I know the crowds will be up, but we have gone in December before Christmas so I am thinking they will be similar.
What will the weather be like at this time?

You'll need to pack layers, because you won't know until you're there. You can look at the weather report just before you start to pack, but don't take it as a promise because it can change at short notice. It can be warm in the afternoon and cool at night and in early mornings. We've worn shorts and t-shirts, and we've worn jeans and sweatshirts, and many of the jackets in my coat closet were purchased on breezy, chilly evenings in the parks.

Good advice from @CarolynFH above. No way to know what the weather will be then. Just because somebody had good weather or horrible weather at that time of year on a previous visit doesn't help with this year.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest