God speed FDNY T. Skyes

mrFDNY

<font color=red>I'll be back mrFDNY. I have my ey
Hi gang,

Yesterday morning at 10 am, t. sykes a proud FDNY member and one of my best friends from my fire house, left for his deployment with the air force and is currently enroute to Afghanistan. His deployment with last 6- 18 months there. I have been working with Sykes for the last 5 years with the FDNY. I was in charge of training him when he came on and was a new employee with the fdny. I have grown very close to him and he is one of my best friends. Yesterday i got to see and feel first hand, how hard it is to have one of your loved ones leave.

I will keep your friend in my prayers with the other military families I pray for. My son proudly serves with the USMC and spent most of 08 in Afghanistan and 07 in Iraq. It is really difficult to explain to people (people who really do care) how it feels. If you are a praying person I invite you to pray Psalm 91 for your friend, it can be a great source of comfort to ask specifically for safety for those that believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter