GKTW length of stay?

mommie2angels

<font color=blue>Would you like to be in the pictu
Anyone that has had a wish granted or will have a wish granted to stay at Give Kids The World could you please tell me how many days you stayed. Also could you please tell me what days you went. Not the specific dates but like from Saturday - Saturday or what. We are still waiting to hear about our daughter's dates and we are not sure how much time to plan to be gone. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Just got back today from GKTW!

What a great place!!
we went from sunday thru sat. (we ended up driving home from fl to Minnesota because of hurricane jeanne)

they give you 3 days at disney one at sea world and a 2 day pass to universal.

they serve breakfast and dinner at the village and there are sandwich's available for lunch at the ice cream parlor.

I can answer questions tomorrow- been a long day!

anne

Anne, I am so glad ya'll had a great time! I can't wait to hear about it.

Thanks so much for your help! Our dd#1 had her wish granted there in 2000. At that time we went from Sunday - Thursday. Our dd#2's wish has been granted but we are waiting on her dates. We were told that the length of stay has changed but we weren't sure if that was true or not.

Thanks again!

We are going in Dec for our wish and it is Tuesday-Monday for us!!!

I am so glad you made it home safe Anne!!

Virginia

When we went in 2001 we went from Sunday - Saturday.

We are going in Dec. saturday to friday. We happen to be going to be staying at a hotel close to our airport on the friday before our trip (we live 3 1/2 hours north). Have a great trip. Have you found out when you are going yet?

If anyone is intrested- i can send pics of all the buildings at the village- I just found the CD that they give you with all the pics. there are way more pics on the CD than on the website. I am still trying to find out about the special that they were filming when we were there. it says it is going to air around thanksgiving- but is that just in florida or nationaly? i would like to see what they did for the story and if they still have my kids in it.

I would love to see pic's Ann please e-mail them to me at cuddlebugzx2@aol.com thanks.. I can't believe we go in 25 days... wow how time has been flying...lol Hope to hear from you soon.

Tammi

I sent the pics to those who wanted them- they are in 4 e-mails do not want to overload one e-mail in case anyone does not have high speed. plus i have a limit set on my e-mail for sending size. so it takes more e-mails to sent large pics. there are about 25 pics that i sent

:sunny:

Thank-you Anne they were wonderful... We just found out we are having lunch with winnie the pooh and gang. Make a wish person called and had told me it was all set up. It well be on dd's birthday since her wish was to spend her birthday with winnie the pooh in disney world they thought that would be perfect....

Tammi

Crystal Palace has a good buffet. they have a good variety of foods. plus they have the salad/fruit bar and the dessert island.

we had dinner at chef mickeys and kids love the desert bar there, food selection there is pretty good, just kinda spendy for dinner.

Kids loved pooh, tigger, eeyore and piglet- they had a blast- they will probably pay extra attention to your DD bacause it is her B-day and because of the button she will be wearing.

Crystal Palace has a VERY GOOD buffet. Lots of variety for adults and kids, a dessert bar with soft serve ice cream. Really good food.
And the building is amazing, all shiny with glass ceilings. A really elegant place for your DD's birthday.

Thank-you so much for the info. It sounds so much more wonderful. I well give you detail when we get home too. If I have more info to tell or a question to ask I well surely post away...lol

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter