Give me a few example of what you ate on a CS credit??

kritter

<font color=deeppink>I need a Disney FIX!!<br><fon
Love to knwo what you ate when you used CS credits on the dining plan??? Just wondering what is considered a CS meal?? thanks so much!!!!!!

At Cosmic Rays in MK you can get the rib/chicken with fries combo, a dessert (carrot cake or brownie), and a soda. It's easily enough for two people.

At Restarauntosaurus we got a burger, fries, soda, and strawberry shortcake.

At the bakery in Norway we got a sandwich, cup of soup, any of their desserts, and a large soda.

At the bakery in France we got a savory pastry or cheese plate, any of their desserts, and a med drink.

At Tangeriene Cafe I got a lamb/chicken swarma platter with all the sides, baklava, and a soda.

At POP I got a flatbread sandwich, cheesecake, and bottle of water (had refillable mug for soda and saved water for later). My mom got a hot dog, fries, bottle of water, and a sundae.

At Pizza Planet you can get a pizza, salad, dessert, and soda.

oh my gosh thsi is a ton of food..I did nto realize...what about at the resorts ???same type of thing????

Cosmic Rays--double hamburger/fries/drink/cake--we split the burger and I got water. We went for the chicken/ribs, but DD changed her mind.

SSR--flatbread with chips, carrot cake, beverage

SSR --Chicken caeser salad, chocolate cake, beverage

Japan pavilion--combo plate with teriyaki chicken, some sort of beef, rice, etc. and ginger cake

Earl of Sandwich--any sandwich, cookie (or brownie) and fountain drink

Norway bakery--sandwich, soup, pastry, beverage

We went in April for the first time and I couldn't believe how much food it was. What we did was save our desserts for later.... we would get a cookie or brownie and then when the kids said they were hungry for a snack we had them with us. It really is to much food for one person to eat unless you eat like my DH. I must say he was in heaven and of course didn't gain a pound. :)

wow this is a ton of food...!!!!!!

Any suggestions on what to do at the end of the trip if you had left over credits...??????!!!!

At all star movies food court we got typical stuff and pretty much everything was decent...pizza, hot dogs(bummer not available as a kid plate), waffles and bacon...but my husband got a steak thing i think like flank steak strips that he said was pretty much the same thing they had at a couple of the TS restaurants we went to. We didnt enjoy AKL's Mara as much well i did like the combinations style pizza (cant remember what was on it but it wasnt a typical combination pizza) but my hubbs had the chicken strips 2x and they were barely okay. We had waffles there too, It was a while back and I dont remember what all....hard to choose and food not impressive.

At the Coronado Springs food court (dont remember name) it is really really nice. For lunch I got a really really good steak sandwhich (seems like a prime rib sandwhich but i may be wrong) and it wasnt some teensy piece of steak either. I pulled it apart from the bread and I couldnt finnish the meat. Great choices of sides. My husband got another steak meal. My son got spaghetti and we all shared some of ours with our daughter. We all got sides with our meals so everything must have been combos. We were there for lunch so we couldnt get it but they have baked potatoes at dinner so it is really very much like the ts without all the waiting to be seated etc (maybe there is more wait at times). There was so much we had food left and didnt care that deserts were very limmited because we grabbed rice crispi treats to go. It was a very very good meal steaks cooked to order not just whatever was sitting there. YUM YUM YUM we will definitely go back and cant believe we didnt in that same trip...we kept saying we were going to but we kept getting kind of too tired to go some place else.

kritter said:
wow this is a ton of food...!!!!!!

Any suggestions on what to do at the end of the trip if you had left over credits...??????!!!!

We had several CS and snack credits left over at the end of our trip. The night before we left (we had an early flight), I went to Captain Cooks (we were staying at the Poly) and picked up a bunch of mickey rice krispy treats to bring home (with the snack credits.) With the CS credits, I was allowed to get those uncrustables (prepackaged) sandwiches, a piece of fruit, a bag of chips, a dessert (more Mickey rice krispy treats) and a bottled drink. I had big 3 bags of food when I got back to the room!!!! We ate some of the food on the plane home and had a bunch left over for a few weeks!

At Flame Tree BBQ in Animal Kingdom, DH and I each had a huge plate of BBQ ribs, corn-on-the-cob, baked beans, chocolate cake (me), frozen lemonade (DH) and sodas. The kids had chicken tenders meals with cake and drinks. The serving sizes were HUGE! We brought cereal & cereal bars from home for breakfast that we ate in the room on most days. Then had an early lunch (11:15ish) so that we'd have room for dinner later.

Since you only get 2 meals a day (1 TS and 1 CS credit), you can share meals if they looke too large for one person, and then use that credit later. WE did that a couple of times and used the extra CS credits to get a CS breakfast at our resort.

We had a few snack credits left over, so I picked up the chocolate dipped rice krispy Mickey bars at the food court (at Pop Century) for the kids to eat on the plane ride home.

We saved a ton of money using the meal plan. More food than we would have usually eaten, but hey... it was a vacation. We would have spent the same amount of money on food (probably more) w/out the meal plan, but would have been eating burgers and chicken fingers for CS meals and had no TS meals. It was soooo nice not to have to worry about prices and nickel & diming everywhere we ate. I would do the meal plan again in a heartbeat. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter