Gift Card?

Piglet18

Mouseketeer
I'm looking for a simple answer (I hope!) And keep getting conflicting info but I probably just can't figure it out. Haha

My sister and her brand new husband are on their honeymoon on their way to Paris. Stopping in Disneyland Paris right away. I want to surprise them with something and thought the most straightforward may be a Disneyland Paris gift card.

Can I buy one online and email it to them?

Do you have any other ideas for something I can do for them from here?

Hi there, to my knowledge we do not have gift cards here in DLP. Whatever you do, do not give them any kind of US gift card which is issued in dollars. They will be useless for sure.

The only thing I can think of is Photopass you can order in advance, but as there are less photographers around than in the US not sure if that's the best gift. It's mainly for rides and a handful of meet & greets. Photographers at the hub or in front of landmarks are rare here.

Hi there, to my knowledge we do not have gift cards here in DLP. Whatever you do, do not give them any kind of US gift card which is issued in dollars. They will be useless for sure.

The only thing I can think of is Photopass you can order in advance, but as there are less photographers around than in the US not sure if that's the best gift. It's mainly for rides and a handful of meet & greets. Photographers at the hub or in front of landmarks are rare here.
Darn. Okay then that won't work.
Thanks for the reply. I'll try to think of something else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter