• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gift Basket Help

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
My son's fiance and her family are in WDW right now and her birthday is 7/29 she will still be there. I am looking for companies that will deliver a gift basket to her that will actually make it to her room for when she returns from the park that day. All suggestions will be appreciated. thank you

None deliver to the room except in rare occasions when the resort CMs just happen to do it such as when staying club level. They'll have to pick up at the front desk or call for it to be brought to them.

Coincidentally, I'm headed to the front desk to get mine now! 😂

None deliver to the room except in rare occasions when the resort CMs just happen to do it such as when staying club level. They'll have to pick up at the front desk or call for it to be brought to them.
So how would she know something was at the front desk for her?

My son's fiance and her family are in WDW right now and her birthday is 7/29 she will still be there. I am looking for companies that will deliver a gift basket to her that will actually make it to her room for when she returns from the park that day. All suggestions will be appreciated. thank you

Just wanted to say how thoughtful/kind this is - I'm sure your future DIL will truly appreciate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter