Giant Eagle has Disney gift cards!!!

GoWDW

Earning My Ears
For anyone in southwest Pennsylvania or into eastern Ohio, Giant Eagle now has Disney Gift cards. With 20 cent fuel perks to go with them who can pass them up. You can by them each month to save for a vacation, get the fuel perks, and if you use your Disney rewards Visa card get points! You have two options of airlines also.....

I LOVE fuel perks!

Thanks you so much, really! We were heading up ( 45 min each way) to our Disney Store for 4 $100 cards this week.

Sweet!

You can get them online
gianteagle.com/GiftCards

Thanks for the great tip!! (I wonder how many DIS-ers will read this and think, "Giant Eagle? GIANT EAGLE?? :confused3 What the--?")

I think this is the perfect way to get around my parents no souveniors statement.

I was just there tonight getting grocerries but it was so busy I didn't look to see if they had them.

You could also buy one of the BAB giftcards and get fuel perks and use it at the Build-A-Dino in the T-rex Restaurant.

Thanks for the great tip!! (I wonder how many DIS-ers will read this and think, "Giant Eagle? GIANT EAGLE?? :confused3 What the--?")

Maybe OP shoulda said "gynt iggle" :rotfl2::rotfl::laundy: Hehe. I was born in Western PA.

I have bought at least $400 so far, plus $100 for Universal! I emailed the Disney Gift card people, and you can even use the cards to pay for parking. Awesome deal! We are driving this year, and we should be able to fill up our SUV for free! I love Giant Eagle!:goodvibes

Maybe OP shoulda said "gynt iggle" :rotfl2::rotfl::laundy: Hehe. I was born in Western PA.

:lmao:
I remember, years ago, discussing something with my mother that she needed to get to fix up the house. I suggested she buy whatever she needed at a Busy Beaver store.

My sister-in-law was visiting, and she grew up near New York City. She was listening, and when I said "busy beaver", she started laughing, and my mom and I just looked at her, wondering what was so funny? :confused3 :confused:

"Busy Beaver??! That's a STORE?? Does it have a little cartoon beaver for a logo?? With a carpenter's APRON??!"

Yes! As a matter of fact, it DOES!! ;):rotfl:

This is probably a stupid question but can disney gift cards be used to purchase meals at T-Rex and Planet Hollywood? Thanks!

Now I can buy SW gift cards and Disney gift cards.

Hey, yiunz all got gynt iggles daun 'ar anat? We don't got no gynt iggles up 'ere.

:)

Hmmm, haven't booked yet. Just got my Disney Visa tonight and activated. $2700 worth of Disney gift cards bought with my Disney Visa to pay for my booking. How much fuel perks can I get from that? Might make it worth while to head a bit south for my fuel fill-ups :goodvibes

You all can shoot me later. I'm in the basement on the computer instead of watching the Denver - Pittsburgh game. Not much of a football fan, unfortunately. I am religious at watching my team go for a third Stanley Cup final run in a row though, with hopefully another 2 Cup championship in a row just like I saw back in the college days. Maybe Detroit can get knocked out and we can get a chance to see Hossa again :D

Just making sure...I can use the gift cards at the resort to purchase our park hoppers? :) Can anyone tell me what denominations they have??

Thanks so much for posting! :yay:(Of course now that I don't need it)
GREAT to know for the future and gifts and those fuel perks!
I hope they stick around until we can do another WDW trip! :)

I did see the giftcards at GE today, but still questioning can we purchase our hopper passes at the resort with these? Anyone? :confused3

I bought a few of these gift cards last week for my kids for our upcoming trip. The fine print on the back says "Redeemable at select participating locations..." "For participating locations...visit DisneyGiftCard.com or call 1-877-650-4327". Maybe you can get any answers you need here.

Hey, yiunz all got gynt iggles daun 'ar anat? We don't got no gynt iggles up 'ere.

:)

Hmmm, haven't booked yet. Just got my Disney Visa tonight and activated. $2700 worth of Disney gift cards bought with my Disney Visa to pay for my booking. How much fuel perks can I get from that? Might make it worth while to head a bit south for my fuel fill-ups :goodvibes

You all can shoot me later. I'm in the basement on the computer instead of watching the Denver - Pittsburgh game. Not much of a football fan, unfortunately. I am religious at watching my team go for a third Stanley Cup final run in a row though, with hopefully another 2 Cup championship in a row just like I saw back in the college days. Maybe Detroit can get knocked out and we can get a chance to see Hossa again :D
Now buying the cards to pay for the trip would be a great idea. Especially since I have 5X rewards. This is worth doing I think. I have to check with my agent to make sure. I could have some serious extra rewards:) Woo Hoo!

The Disney story will only take 4 cards per transaction i found out. So here is the question how many cards with the resort take to pay your bill???

I was also thinking on charging my annual pass to my room so i could pay it with gift cards too. any ideas??

I have been buying these for the last month and I think my AAA travel agent cringes every time she sees me walking through the door:rotfl:, but I am on my second free tank of gas:worship: I just wish they had higher denominations than $25 or $50. I also bought my Southwest airlines ones for our flights:banana:

So here is the question how many cards with the resort take to pay your bill???

I used 14 last week to pay for the dining plan, I don't think there is a limit.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest