getting antsy to book next years trip

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
Ive been watching the days on the DVC website
we usually go the end of Jan our home is the poly with an aug UY
next year were planning on Jan 21 through the 28
but i just noticed tonight that Ic could book the 15 through the 21 which would be our first day meaning the 21
and then I was thinking each day to drop the first day which in this case is the 15th and add the 22
and keep going until I have the dates we really want 21 through 29
is this whats meant by walking
or is this just a lot of unessary work
I have never thought of doing this until tonight
weve only ownd since 2016 and never had an issue getting into the poly
funny though cause I keep watching since sometimes wed like to try other resorts but this year Jan 23 to 30 everything seemed to be fill
we didnt even have a chance to switch at the 7th month mark yest the poly nevr seemed busy neither did the parks
any advice on this

Ive been watching the days on the DVC website
we usually go the end of Jan our home is the poly with an aug UY
next year were planning on Jan 21 through the 28
but i just noticed tonight that Ic could book the 15 through the 21 which would be our first day meaning the 21
and then I was thinking each day to drop the first day which in this case is the 15th and add the 22
and keep going until I have the dates we really want 21 through 29
is this whats meant by walking
or is this just a lot of unessary work
I have never thought of doing this until tonight
weve only ownd since 2016 and never had an issue getting into the poly
funny though cause I keep watching since sometimes wed like to try other resorts but this year Jan 23 to 30 everything seemed to be fill
we didnt even have a chance to switch at the 7th month mark yest the poly nevr seemed busy neither did the parks
any advice on this
What you describe is called “walking“ a reservation and there are a large number threads on this site discussing the issue. You can do what you are considering to assure getting the reservation you want. Just be aware that it is likely not necessary. There are rooms, like BWV standard view studios, and AKV club level and value studios, that fill quickly at 11-months out. Poly studios have not had that problem and have generally been easy to get if booking 11-months out from any arrival date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter