Germany ABD 2018 Mini Trip Report *COMPLETE*

Thanks for the trip report. This ABD has been on my radar, but I'm not sure I could handle all of that heavy food. I loved your photos!

Love this report! We were planning this for 2020 but will have to wait. On our list of must sees is Dachau and I thought the minimum age was 12 and it is now 14. Really bummed though because we had finally decided on which trip. Back to the drawing board.

Love this report! We were planning this for 2020 but will have to wait. On our list of must sees is Dachau and I thought the minimum age was 12 and it is now 14. Really bummed though because we had finally decided on which trip. Back to the drawing board.

Although we didn't go to Dachau, I'm positive that a couple of the kids on our adventure that were under 14 went on the excursion. It might be worth a call to ABD to see what they have to say.

I think the age was previsously 12. Dachau itself has a 14 year old requirement for the documentary film so I am sure that is where it is coming from. But I guess a call wouldn't hurt.

Although we didn't go to Dachau, I'm positive that a couple of the kids on our adventure that were under 14 went on the excursion. It might be worth a call to ABD to see what they have to say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter