Gee my wallet feels light...

Lynzer Torte

Disneyland Lyndsey
...that's because I just spent $2700 on a trip to DL from Feb. 2-7!!!! WOO-HOO!!! :cloud9:

My bday is the 2nd so hubby is going to take me & our 2 boys to the Blue Bayou for dinner for the first time! :earsboy:

A breakdown of our costs:

$2100 for 5 nights at the DL hotel (resort/pool view) which includes 6 day Park Hoppers & coach shuttle to and from LAX.
$600 RT from SLC to LAX

My husband called after booking online to see if we could stay in the Marina tower with a pool view, she went ahead and reserved it PLUS added a bunch of 50th memorobilia to our package!

I cannot wait!!! :banana:

I loved the title of your post :rotfl:

Last time we went, we rode Airportbus from SNA. The driver was a pretty funny guy and kept us all in stiches telling jokes about LA traffic, etc. When we got to DLR, our first stop was at DLH. When he noticed the big Mickey coming into view he said in a perfect Mickey imitation "Hi Folks! Welcome to Disneyland...and don't forget to bring your wallets".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter