Gatorland?

Gatorland is a fun diversion, although it gets tiring to see alligators for a few hours. Still, it's worth a visit. Remember to try some gator meet!

We made a stop at Gatorland on the day we moved from Orlando to Daytona Beach. Headed over at about 11:00 a.m. (after an early lunch) Spent the whole afternoon there until about 4:30 (unfortunately hit rush hour going through Orlando).
There was myself, DH and boys 7 and 10. They both loved it. If you time it right you can catch each of the shows, reptile, gatorjump, informal crocodile talk, and the best show "Gator Wrestling". Very entertaining talk by the "performers". There was time enough for the boys to play in the water fountain area and on the playground. We did and saw everything in a very relaxing afternoon early November. Anymore questions just ask.

Gator Land is a great place to visit for all those animals lovers like myself, and it may even attract the non-animal enthusiasts. I went there last year and may go again this year as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter