Game - Guess that movie...

Karen - Hi there, correct answer, I thought as we were doing a Christmas Quiz I would through in a Christmas movie. Car seats have come in very handy as it is also very cold here too.

Over to you my friend............

Sue :wave:

Thank you Sue :)

My quote:

you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you

You got it Aruna!

I did cheat a bit by leaving "Mrs Robinson" off the start of the quote, but I thought that would be a total give away if I did that, LOL.

Very devious... I'll see if I can match you with this one:

I'm only an elected official here, I can't make decisions by myself!

Ha, try this one for size.............

Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now.

that'd be national lampoons christmas vacation?

kinda funny really hadnt seen it till about 2 weeks ago when jessica brought it home.

oh boy now i get to think of one......... and its got to be suitable for the boards.............

person 1 So this is Area 51?
person2 No.
person 1 The secret goverment base?
person 2 No.
person 1 Where they keep all the aliens?
person 2 No. Area 51 is a paranoid fantasy we concocted to hide the true nature of this facility.
person3 Which is?
person 2 Area 52.

Ok Rhys

Done a bit of a search on this and the only thing I can come up with is "Loony Toons" ?? Never heard of it and not sure if this is the name of the film, but this thread was falling way to far down for my liking.

Sue :flower:

yea thats it hehe looney toons back in action. your up

Sorry I took so long, easy one for you here:

You guys give up yet? Or are you thirsty for more?

Sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter