Funny Things that Cdns say/do at Disney that make Americans go 'huh?'

It says shipped from Canada (for free for me in the US) but I can't put my finger on what kind of online store this is.

ETA: Ok Its a Canadian eBay (?). Found this.

Welcome to the best place to sell online.
Did you know 50,000 sellers voted Bonanza “Best Overall Marketplace” over eBay, Amazon, and Etsy?

No, we have a Canadian eBay site. But it does look like a market aggregator, for sure. But prices like that make you wonder what's going on.

Funny, I just looked up and saw Stupid Store here in BC has it for a Loonie more. Lol.

FYI - I was a Walmart this morning and the Polysporin eye drops were $13.87CAD, so even cheaper than SuperStore.

No, we have a Canadian eBay site. But it does look like a market aggregator, for sure. But prices like that make you wonder what's going on.

FYI - I was a Walmart this morning and the Polysporin eye drops were $13.87CAD, so even cheaper than SuperStore.
Going to the Mall today, may as well pick some up and stash in suitcase for next trip. TY

Haha we have one of those were I live too. Dalhousie. Properly it is pronouced Del-house-e, people in these parts say D-A-lou-see
D-A-lou-see is weird way for them to say it. We always pronounced it Dal-hows-e. Moved to Ottawa and they call it Dal-who's-e. Can't ever get used to that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter