Funko pops

casey10

Mouseketeer
Has anyone that has recently been to Disney World know if any of the Haunted Mansion pops are still available?

Also looking for a Orange Bird and a Figment pop.

If they are still available any idea where to find them?

Thank you in advance as my son and myself recently got into Pops and these look really cool.

Thank you I used that to get the enchanted tiki room pops.

Current rumor is a ride pop based on splash mountsin Supposedly releasing the 25th this month the day we arrive. Still hasn't been confirmed for Florida parks yet but keeping my fingers crossed.

Sorry I am bumping my own post but as a follow up we got to Magic Kingdom about 2:00on Saturday August 25th went to Frontier Traders got 2 Splash Mountain pops They are now sold out. I was able to get a collector pop at Pin Traders at Disney Springs.

Other than that very little pops represented at Walt Disney World. It’s too bad in my opinion as there’s a bunch of Disney ones and are very collectable.

Either way a great vacation and was nice to get those Splash Mountains

It's good to speak to fellow collectors, I don't think there are many of us who collect specifically the Disney Parks exclusives.

I've been working on my collection for a while now, unfortunately being based in the UK makes it a lot harder to get my hands on the exclusives, and when I can they come with a much larger price tag + customs charges and postage!

A little bird tells me there may be 2 more Disney Parks exclusives being released in early 2019, possibly as early as end of January - but I've not been able to find out any more information about what/who these could be.

I'm hoping it could be Trader Sam from Jungle Cruise, or the droids from Star Tours - I cant think of many other specific park characters to be honest?!

They just announced a funko ride pop it is a teacup ride with Alice in it. It comes out this Saturday January 26.They sometimes go online the day after l hope it does as I don’t want to pay EBay prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!