full hook up sites

tramps’lady

Mouseketeer
just made a reservation for a full hook up site for next week. we have a 32 ft motorhome. the CM said these sites can be tight. anybody stayed there? will we be OK. we will also have a car with us. Thanks

The 1900 loop can be a bit tight, but 1600-1800 you'll be fine. I have a 40 ft travel trailer and wasn't able to get into a site in 1900 so they moved me to 1600.

We have a 33ft travel trailer and stayed in 1800 loop last October without any trouble. We have another full-hookup site reserved for the end of the month so we'll see which loop we get then.

We have a 35 ft MH with three slides. We frequently stay in the 1700 loop with no issues whatsoever. (In fact, other than the concrete pad, they are frequently wider than some of the premiums.)

Have seen many MHs in there - think they would be similar in size to the preferred sites and we stay there all the time in our 34'. You will be fine.
Occasionally a particular site may be hard to back into because of trees, posts, etc. or a tree in the way of a slide or awning that may make it difficult, but size of site shouldn't be any issue.

We just left on the 28th and stayed in 2141. Lots of room for our 35' motorhome and parked our Equinox SUV in front of it with plenty of room. The last night before we left, a pickup towing a 43' foot 5th wheel backed in to our loop. I "think" he parked sideways in front of the trailer. I have to admit though I would prefer the wider pad sites as we constantly almost twisted our ankles over the lip of the pad when we were cooking at the table we set up adjacent to the Disney grill.

just made a reservation for a full hook up site for next week. we have a 32 ft motorhome. the CM said these sites can be tight. anybody stayed there? will we be OK. we will also have a car with us. Thanks

If your site is tight you can always go up to the front and change. We did full hookup last year for the first time and have a small Class B 24 ft and they put us in a site that was seriously tight, even for our small size lol. You could literally reach over and touch the camper next to us sitting on the picnic bench with one twig like tiny tiny tree between. We went back to the front desk and they put us in a huge site that went all the way up to the canal, one of the nicest sites I have ever been on, it was absolutely gorgeous. We saw it and asked for it as it was opened and a couple spots from the other.

Does anyone have the campground site paper that shows how much shade each site gets? It was very helpful. Thanks!

Does anyone have the campground site paper that shows how much shade each site gets? It was very helpful. Thanks!

One thing that might help is there are some really nice YouTube videos of each loop and some show specific sites and you can see which loops have a lot of trees, etc. We were in 1600 loop and there were some nice sites with good amount of trees and shade. We had a gorgeous site but don't remember the exact number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter