Friendship Boat Service During Skyliner Construction

AdamsMum

DIS Veteran
Checked in yesterday to BWV and was told at check in that unfortunately boats are not running to EPCOT but a bus would be available. I just walked over to EPCOT. Leaving EPCOT around 9 because I was too tired to wait for illuminations. A friendship boat was waiting at the dock. Asked castmember are you loading that boat? CM said of course we are! Told her I was told no boats to EPCOT, CM replied, only until 9:30 p.m. that`s why we aren`t going to DHS, we don`t have time.

Now I was really confused. Got out today going to studios, and lo and behold boat arrive at the EPCOT dock. Boats were running as usual to DHS.

I guess schedules are fluid during this process. :confused3

This was posted a while back, "Please note-Friendship boat service to Epcot will stop each night at 9:30pm until Dec 10 2018. Bus transportation will be provided.." Rather then close everything down they pushed the work until later at night. But as of today I think things are back to normal.

This was posted a while back, "Please note-Friendship boat service to Epcot will stop each night at 9:30pm until Dec 10 2018. Bus transportation will be provided.." Rather then close everything down they pushed the work until later at night. But as of today I think things are back to normal.
Boats still on modified schedule, with exact return to normal estimated as Wednesday, though still on day to day status.

The last departure from DHS is at 9:00 PM, while Epcot's last departure is at 9:30.

Same schedule as they were on from Nov 30 to Dec 7 when we were at BWI. The CMs on the boats were doing a good job of announcing that the last Epcot boat would be at 9:30pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!