Fresh 2% Milk in the Parks

There have been several posts about how to get milk in the park, but I would think it's 2%, and harder to find whole milk... Yes?

We were there last week. My daughter is a big milk drinker and we always found 2 or 1 percent at the fast food places. Once I forgot to say lowfat and we got whole milk.

Good to know! We try to give our 1yo whole milk (fat is good for brain development at this age, and he's a little on the scrawny side), and I figured we'd be lucky to find 2% at the park - Seems like every place lists 10 different kinds of sugared drink, but not always milk!

2% milk is your average type at almost every restaurant/food place. Unless requested, I'm sure there's other types available. I can't remember the last time I ordered milk outside of home. I usually add a java syrup to it and have been doing so for quite awhile.

Alex2kMommy said:
Seems like every place lists 10 different kinds of sugared drink, but not always milk!

If you need to find something, you can go to guest services and they can tell you where you can find which foods. We have done this before as my daughter has limitations and I don't want to be reading menus to find what she needs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter