Freezing the Night Away deck party in the Mediterranean

I got the same thing for the June 23 Rome-Barcelona itinerary. I was surprised too. I had the Freezing the Night Away party on my UK/Iceland/Norway cruise in 2016, but there was no Pirate Night on that one. It seems odd that they'd do both. My cruise is only 7 nights. Would they have deck parties for 2 of the 7? (3 of the 7 if you count Sail Away)

They don't. It was copy and pasted from their general summer press release.

They don't. It was copy and pasted from their general summer press release.

That seems weird that it would be in their specific email referencing goings on for a particular sailing. I've never had that before with that email. It certainly would have raised my eyebrows prior to this if, say, for our spring cruise last year on the Magic we had gotten an email referencing the Frozen deck party.

We are on the 5/26 sailing out of Barcelona and there are two pirate nights listed on our itinerary. Is that likely pirate and frozen? A misprint?

We are on the 5/26 sailing out of Barcelona and there are two pirate nights listed on our itinerary. Is that likely pirate and frozen? A misprint?
There will one pirate night, no frozen.

If you look at on board activities the day the boutique has pirate gear dressing is your pirate night, or call DCL.

Can anyone confirm that there was only pirate night on this cruise? We will be on the 2020 12night Mediterranean with Greece and I was wondering if there is a chance we would do both on such a long cruise. Are fireworks used/allowed in the Mediterranean?

I was on the EBTA this year and they had the Frozen party. It was so not a big deal. We waited to get front stage standing and the waiting we did was longer than the actual show. The show was very short and disappointing. I would not bother to see it again.

Are fireworks used/allowed in the Mediterranean?
Fireworks are definitely permitted in the Mediterranean. We had a Pirate night on our 8-night Rome-Rome Cruise this summer, but no Frozen night. Fireworks are not feasible when it doesn’t get dark until very late, which may be why Northern European cruises have done Frozen instead of Pirates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter