Free Dining Already?!!

mshanson3121

DIS Veteran
So I just saw the free dining deal released for July 5-Sept 30. Is this a good indicator that there will not be any free dining this fall?

It means enough people are putting off going until SWGE opens that Disney has to offer free dining during the summer to entice people to the parks.

It also means that WDW is expecting very low crowds for the summer. It makes me wish we could move our October trip to the summer, despite the heat. But, given that my nephews go back to school at the beginning of August, it just won’t be possible. Plus, despite the free dining and room discounts, DVC still costs more points during summer vs. fall.

Not just free dining, but also the room discount.

Specifically, this means their resort bookings are down. But, I don't know if we can extrapolate that park attendance will be down, as well. At least to the point that a guest could notice a difference.

I've read numerous times on here that it is offsite visitors that determine park crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!