Four day then Three Day cruise

gillylax

Earning My Ears
:smooth:

We just finished our first Disney Cruise. We been to WDW for the last six years and truly look forward to each vacation. Since I serve as the travel director for my family of five, my mother in law,
and my brother in law w/family. I decided that a three day cruise would be a great starter. Very bad if my wife and mother in law
were hanging over the rail on a seven day cruise(for my brother in law not as bad a deal) well my group cruises well and is looking forward to the next cruise.

We loved the itinerary on the three day cruise and commented that we would have loved more than one day at Castaway Cay and could have enjoyed two day at Nassau...so...has anyone ever scheduled a four day cruise (Sunday-Thursday) followed by a three day cruise (Thursday-Sunday)??? I have emailed Disney Cruise but have received no reply on the following

1. Could we just stay on board from 9:00-12:15?
or
2. Could we leave or luggage in the staterooms?
or
3. Best of all worlds..leave the luggage and
sun on the deck chairs.

If anyone has tried this or knows anything about it I'd love to here.

There has been several Disers who have done back to back cruise. Both the three and 4 day along with back to back 7 day cruises. If you have the same room for both cruises, you might be able to stay onboard. If you have a different room you will probably have to get off. It depends all depends...

I did a back to back in Oct 2002, feb 2003 and again another
march 2003:

1. If you have the same cabin you just leave all your stuff. We usually get off the ship to do some errands. You can check in at guest services to get a new key even though you are in the same room, but once you leave the ship you have to stand on line again. Or just check in like you did on the first part of the cruise.

If you have to switch rooms, guest services will hold your bags
or I just tip a bit extra for my cabin host to move my bags.

2. The ship is being totally cleaned, so everything is shut down.
You might be in the way of the cleaners.

Its great to see the surprise look of the crew, when you are back
on board again.
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We were one of the cancelled Magic cruisers, we had booked two days prior to our seven day, we took the 4 night Sunday thru Thursday then took two days at a Disney resourt. Some people did take the 4 night and 3 night back to back. They did leave the ship and go thru customs. Although they got back on at noon and DCL took care of their luggage and thy did keep the same room they did have to leave the ship. You are asked to disembark by 9:00am but I never seem to leave till 9:30 or so. That leaves you with about 21/2 hours. I think it would be worth the wait.

Whether or not you can stay on the ship will depend on the current Customs regulations. Last fall, we did a "three-peat" on the Wonder (3 day, 4 day, 3 day), and we were able to stay on board. We had the same secret porthole room so luggage was no problem. However, we quickly abandoned the stateroom after disembarkation each time because they pipe in head-pounding music that we dubbed "Music to clean staterooms by." The pools were not filled yet, so we would head out to the deck 7 aft veranah to relax until we could swim.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter