• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For those who like OKW art...

Disneyaholic

DIS Veteran
There was another thread about purchasing artwork of the DVC resorts. When I looked at the link posted for Ann Irvine's prints, there was one that looked strangely familiar -- titled "Key West Magic". http://www.prosperity.com/irvine/irvine2.htm

Hmmm...looks an awful lot like OLD Key West at WDW to me! And with that name... Well,convinced that it IS OKW, today I faxed in an order for that print. Lo and behold, I just got a phone call from Ann Irvine! She wanted to make sure I understood that the finished (matted) size of the print was 12 x 16; the size of the actual art was somewhat smaller. (Doesn't really matter to me -- I like the art!)

I took the opportunity to ask her if that building really WAS in Key West, or if it was Disney's Old Key West Resort and I was right!!! I was so excited to have found it. I already have her print of the old Commodore House that I won in the silent auction on the DVC member cruise, and now I can have this one to go along with it!

BTW, you can see "Key West Magic" on the above site, but she now has a different site for her work: http://www.annirvinestudios.com/. It looks as though she has changed her style a little bit recently. But she said that if you want to contact her, to do so through this site.

I have a Key West Magic hanging on a wall right near my stairway.... it's what I see every night before bed... i really like and it cheers me up no end!!!

That was me and thanks for the update.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter