For those who bring snacks on plane

sandyneck

DIS Veteran
I just wanted to let people know, if they don't already, that some airlines are not allowing carryon bags any longer. We go to Disney with a 5,6, and 2 year old and this is going to be a problem!! I bring all there things to keep them entertained for the flight, along with some munchies to keep them quiet. Just wanted to warn others, because I know a lot of you do the same thing. They are allowing a pocket book, hmmm, how big a pocket book do you think I can get away with?:) PS They are allowing diaper bags. Some how I think the average age of potty training will be raised to maybe say, four or five.

Right now the only one not allowing carryons is Pan Am. The rest are, at this moment.

I have been using the same red Fischer Price (sp?) diaper bag since my first trip to WDW. It is small, and I carry it across my neck and shoulders like a purse. It goes everywhere I go. In it I have camera, passes, snacks, and at least one bottled water. When I fly, this is my carry one. My boys fly with their gameboy bags as their carry ons. There is enough room in those for the games, extra batteries, and at least a couple of small snack items to keep them occupied. If adults are able to carry on purses, I would think that the kids would be able to carry on something similar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter