Food Offerings in Fantasmic Stadium

zekesmom

Earning My Ears
What food choices are available in the Fantasmic stadium? Anything that counts as a QS?

It's more items you'd find at a ballpark. Popcorn, beer, etc. I'm not sure if anything is a snack on the Dining Plan.

What food choices are available in the Fantasmic stadium? Anything that counts as a QS?

I don't think there is anything you can use QS credits for. You can use snack credits. Outside the stadium, there are places you can use QS credits for.

In the stadium they have "snack" food. Popcorn, Caramel Popcorn, Cotton Candy, Churros, Nachos, Fruit, Almonds, Pretzels, Chips, Ice Cream (Mickeys Bars, Ice Cream Sandwiches) Bread Cones, Drinks.

Most things are Snack Credits except the Hot Dogs, Bread Cones, Popcorn in the Souvenir Buckets. There is also a small selection of alcohol that you can't use snack credits for.

Disney_Princess83 said:
I don't think there is anything you can use QS credits for. You can use snack credits. Outside the stadium, there are places you can use QS credits for.

In the stadium they have "snack" food. Popcorn, Caramel Popcorn, Cotton Candy, Churros, Nachos, Fruit, Almonds, Pretzels, Chips, Ice Cream (Mickeys Bars, Ice Cream Sandwiches) Bread Cones, Drinks.

Most things are Snack Credits except the Hot Dogs, Bread Cones, Popcorn in the Souvenir Buckets. There is also a small selection of alcohol that you can't use snack credits for.

Think I'll use a snack credit on something yummy like frozen banana. We will be having an early lunch fantasmic package at Brown Derby.

They don't have QS items in the stadium but you can bring food from QS outside without an issue.

I'm fairly certain is Beef Wellington and Prime Cut Filet Mignon judging only by the size of the line. Both paired with free bottles of wine.

I've never stood in the lines so I can't be sure, but it has to be something outstanding.

I'm fairly certain is Beef Wellington and Prime Cut Filet Mignon judging only by the size of the line. Both paired with free bottles of wine.

I've never stood in the lines so I can't be sure, but it has to be something outstanding.

:rotfl2:

I usually go with the Kobe sliders with truffle-infused fries for a late night snack. I always get the most interesting expressions when I light up the cherries jubilee :lmao:

That was truly awesome:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest