Flying with pins?

Bwaymusgal

Earning My Ears
We bought a bunch of pins to trade at the parks. I was planning to put them in our carry on but my husband is worried they will be confiscated by TSA. Does anyone have any experience or had them taken away?

I brought about 600 pins with me last year to trade in my carry-on (some older worthless-to-me pins) and I got pulled aside by TSA going there and coming back. Took maybe an extra 10 minutes (and coming back, they were also looking at my Entenmann's chocolate chip cookies [they used to sell these in CA but stopped at least 20+ years ago and the only place I find them is at WDW!])

Nah... no problem. both our carry on bags have corkscrews and they are not a problem either.

We always buy a lot of pins and we always put them in the carry on. Have never had a problem, ever.

DO NOT check them. Put them, in your carry-on. When going through security, pull them out and put them in the bucket with your shoes. It will be a breeze. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter