Flying in.... latest "safe" flight arrival..

Fishbone†

<font color=blue>Does strange things while sleepin
I've done this cruise twice, but someone else has always arranged the flight stuff..... if my flight is scheduled to arrive at 12:25 pm on the day of the cruise, will I still be able to use the Disney Transfers, and will there be enough time to allow for delays??

Thank you

I would never risk it!

Check past threads regarding arriving the same day, a no no!

It's highly recommended to fly in the day before. In these travelling climes, one never knows.

You don't want to miss the boat!(ship!)

Scratch
:smooth:

Good morning Fishbone+.

if my flight is scheduled to arrive at 12:25 pm on the day of the cruise, will I still be able to use the Disney Transfers, and will there be enough time to allow for delays??

You're cutting it way too close in my opinion...

As long as everything is on schedule, you'll be fine.

That being said, I wouldn't risk it. I'm still okay with flying in on the day of, but I try and get there quite a bit earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter